ten rules of tuol sleng, tuol sleng genocide museum
- You must answer accordingly to my question. Don't turn them away.
- Don't try to hide the facts by making pretexts this and that, you are strictly prohibited to contest me.
- Don't be a fool for you are a chap who dare to thwart the revolution.
- You must immediately answer my questions without wasting time to reflect.
- Don't tell me either about your immoralities or the essence of the revolution.
- While getting lashes or electrification you must not cry at all.
- Do nothing, sit still and wait for my orders. If there is no order, keep quiet. When I ask you to do something, you must do it right away without protesting.
- Don't make pretext about Kampuchea Krom in order to hide your secret or traitor.
- If you don't follow all the above rules, you shall get many many lashes of electric wire.
- If you disobey any point of my regulations you shall get either ten lashes or five shocks of electric discharge.
Direction Walk 0.03 km or 0 mins north east from last photo Location Phnom Penh, South East Asia, Vietnam, Asia Info F 2.8 1/500 ISO 100 with Canon PowerShot G9
|State||South East Asia||City||Phnom Penh|
|Weather||sunny at day, heavy rain at night||Temperature||hot|
|Model||Canon PowerShot G9||Width||4000|
|Height||3000||Flash||Off, Did not fire|
|Altitude||9.815636635 m||File Size||2.4 MB|